Sep 22, 2013

Surprise!

I can't tell you what it is right now but I can tell you that it is a really big surprise. I can't wait to tell but I have to move further along with my project... I'll call it project F. You'll know what the F stands for later.

Any who, I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging for a while. I just got discouraged to do what I love which is writing and blogging and so much more. I actually wanted to blog for Teen Vogue but they said that they didn't think my blog was fit at this time and they are right. I need to take my blogging more serious. I'll try to do a better job and it will be especially hard because now school has started and I have enough things to do in the day already.

I'm known for quitting when something isn't going very well. I want to change that. I want to be known for bringing something special into the world. I'm going to start blogging about my life and my freshman year. I also had trouble thinking of what to write so I'm going start making a list of my ideas during the week. That way I will be able to actually blog when I say I'm going to blog. I feel like my blog lacks something.

I want to blog about:
-what it's like living in my generation
-beauty
-fashion
-definitely boys (I mean I do have hormones)
-music
-my opinion
-being a freshman
-Pretty Little Liars & The Carrie Diaries (yes they get their own category)
-Being an average teenage girl
-Polyvore (there will be tons on this)

Wish me the best of luck, Love ZITA

No comments:

Post a Comment