Sep 22, 2013

How was your first day of school?

In this post I thought i would share my first day of school adventures. Lets start off with how it was waking up at 5:45 because my school starts so early. That is not a natural time for children to be awake. Everyone else starts school at 8:10 or like 8:30 and im stuck starting school at 7:00. Anywho, I got to school and everybody was like a zombie. All the girls were dressed like complete hoes *excuse my language*. Should I feel like I have to dress like a hoe just to compete with them. And of course all the boys are having a feild day. What can I do about it. I don't want to seem like all i can do is be jealous of other girls. Well anyways lots of love and seriously tell me what your #FDOS was.

Love, ZITA

P.S. I do not look good in the morning. I look like I got beat up. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment