Aug 27, 2013

#FDOS Outfits

            Let me tell you first. I am not ready for school. And for me it starts in 2 weeks. I haven't gone back to school shopping. I still need to finish my summer reading. And the book is very boring. The only thing I am looking forward to is shopping for clothes for the new school year. And I may not even do that.
            So I thought i would show you outfits I would possibly wear for the first day of school. I will be using Polyvore.com because all the outfits I create will go straight to my blog. My outfits will be on the affordable side given the fact that they will not fit me for more than one year. So why buy $50 pants. I'm pretty sure there will be links to buy the clothes online. Yay! I'm gonna have fun with this!




                                                                                                              -Zita ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment