Aug 21, 2013

DIY projects you should try!

          I have taken it upon myself to gather all the DIY or craft projects that I could find so that I can try them all and share it with you guys. The first project that I did was a staple tote bag and I will show you how to do that today in a separate post. I also made necklace which I will show you how to do later on in the week. There are bracelets I will show you how to make as well. I am pretty sure that there are three bracelets I will show you how to make. Wait hold up. Let me just make a list 

1.  toilet paper roll wall decorations
2. a clip necklace
3. chunky bracelet/necklace out of a t-shirt
4. cute hair pins
5. transforming a picture frame
6. beaded bracelet


       That's all I can find so far. This week will be interesting. I have already made the staple tote bag so for the tutorial I will just make another one. Everything I am making is very easy. I might show you how to make two things today. Maybe I'll just show you how to make all of them today.



No comments:

Post a Comment